Nichole J. Fliss, MD, Cyrus Ghaemi, DO, and Kathryn Krezoski-Evans, DO provide primary care services for children and adults.
- Annual preventative care for women and men
- CDL/DOT physicals
- Management of adult medical conditions including diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, asthma, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart disease, mental illness, substance abuse.
- Medicare annual wellness visits
Infant and Adolescent Services
- Illnesses (acute and chronic)
- Well child checks and sports physicals
- Allergy injections
- Lab testing (limited) with immediate results
- Minor surgeries including lacerations, skin lesion removal, and wart treatments