Paul Oliver Memorial Hospital’s Empire Physical Therapy clinic is located in the Manitou Medical building and offers the full range of Physical Therapy services. Our staff includes a physical therapist and a physical therapy assistant.
Our staff is skilled at treating all manner of orthopedic and neurologic conditions in patients of all ages including:
- General orthopedic conditions: foot/ankle, knee, hip, back, neck and shoulder pain
- Post-operative diagnoses
- Poor balance
- Vestibular disorders including BPPV
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sports/Work Related Injuries
Our therapy staff has expertise and specialized training in:
- Manual therapy techniques
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Golf specific rehabilitation
- Return To Sport
- Myofascial release
- Functional exercise
- Our newest program, LSVT BIG®, is designed for patients with Parkinson’s Disease to improve balance, walking and daily activities.